That's what it felt like walking into the breezy "canopied" entryway. Relaxing and cool. It opened into a patio with a lovely pool, just barely long enough to do laps in, which I did, in the early morning. And, they were kind enough not to kick me out even though the pool didn't technically open until later. The breakfasts were a highlight for me, and if you are health conscious, you will be delighted as well. Fresh fruit, sauteed vegetables, fried rice/noodles, salad, and of course standard western fare for those who like a meatier start to the day. The coffee was divine. The hotel is conveniently located next to a fabulous health food restaurant, which we ate at for every meal. It makes us sound unadventurous and boring, but it was such a great place, with a lovely, airy upstairs balcony and excellend fare, that we kept going back to try other dishes. Hotel is conveniently located near the night market, and close enough to the central city to walk, but away from the hustle and bustle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai