For over 200 USD a night in Thailand, this hotel is not good value for your money. Specifically, I was expecting to get the following amenities:
-a real blowdryer in the room
-an extensive breafkast
-a room with free internet or at least wireless internet in the room
-a fitness room
The service was not impressive.
The staff was very impersonal. The breakfast was subpar with mostly cold dishes. We stayed 2 nights and we found the hotel ok but too expensive. On the positive side, the hotels' location. is excellent, near the night market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Sawasdee, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai