“A Beautiful Oasis in the middle of the Old City”
Review of Kiyora Spa

2-hour Spa Package at Kiyora Spa in Chiang Mai
Ranked #16 of 259 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a provider of Thai-Lanna massage modalities incorporated with Western massage techniques. Including a FREE TRANSPORT SERVICE (within Chiang Mai City), we are dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage services to spa and massage lovers who are looking for quality service during their stay in Chiang Mai. We also offer Australian-made Biossentials(R) facials as well as therapeutic massages. Amongst tranquil and peaceful surrounds, we commit ourselves in affording the very highest standards of care and wellbeing for each and every Kiyora experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I booked a 2 1/2 hour Thai Inspired package after seeing their brochure at a travel agency. Everything from start to finish is top notch. Even their website is well done. Their wonderful driver picked me up promptly at the appointed time. I even got a reminder phone call! I was pleasantly surprised when we pulled into the beautiful courtyard of the spa. I was greeted warmly and they had me fill out a spa form. Then I was guided into my room and given a pair of light weight cotton pyjamas for the traditional Thai Massage. I have never had a Thai massage and didn’t really know what I was getting into, but it was enjoyable. This treatment ends with herbal compress balls which are very warm, moist balls composed of various herbs. They are applied using a sponging technique all over the body, front and back.

When I returned to the reception area I was given tea and lovely fruit with sticky rice. That was a nice touch.

I would definitely return. Everyone is fantastic and the spa is very service oriented. I highly recommend them!

I would suggest checking their website first and seeing if they have any special promotions. I made the reservation while I was out walking around and did not see the website first. If you use a VISA to pay for the service there is a 3% service charge.

2  Thank cockers2luv
Shotmaker23, Guest Relations Manager at Kiyora Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you so much for your timely review.

It was an absolute delight to serve you at our spa. We will continue to improve all aspects to ensure we can deliver even better services in the future.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience to the online community.

Regards,

"couple room"
"massage shops"
"welcome drink"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"hour package"
"hour massage"
"hotel pickup"

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This small new spa gets everything right. I visited twice in five days. Absolutely perfect service - efficient online booking, on time complimentary transport, serene ambience, spotlessly clean. The owner is fluent in English and took time to discuss the different body scrubs and wraps and help me choose one. I had two different therapists, both wonderful, and the treatments left my skin glowing. They further spoiled me with delicious tea and mango sticky rice. I found the price very reasonable for the overall experience, especially taking advantage of the promotional rates on their website. Don't hesitate, just go!

1  Thank carpediem70

Thank you for review.

Our whole team is ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality. We're going to continue to work hard to ensure we improve and innovate our customer service quality. Reviews like yours gives us the motivation to get even better at our craft. As with all our reviews, yours was presented in our staff meeting to ensure the frontline of our service providers (receptionists & therapists) get the recognition they deserve.

Thank you once again!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I visited Kiyora Spa on Jun 3 for a 2-5 hour massge package. First of all, the online reservation process is very efficient and I got prompt reminder and response from the staff. The spa has very nice ambience and reception staff are welcoming. My therapist (Ommy) is amazing and I had a wonderful massage (the best I tried during my vacation in Chiang Mai). Everything is pleasing and I enjoy the experience a lot.

1  Thank EricaTai
Shotmaker23, Guest Relations Manager at Kiyora Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for your timely review.

It's of great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed pretty much all of our services, including our online communications with you. We strive to have a complete customer experience with all our guests, which is of the highest standards possible. Thank you for sharing your insights of your visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

This is a new spa in Chiang Mai which only opened for four months. The price is reasonable and the customer service is excellent! The staff there can speak very good English and would recommend the best spa treatment to you. I had a Thai Yoga Message treatment which I enjoyed very much. It's a message treatment along with some stretching poses in between. Highly recommend!

1  Thank TekFai
Shotmaker23, Guest Relations Manager at Kiyora Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for your prompt review.

We're ecstatic that you enjoyed our Thai Yoga massage. It is something we specialize in and would like to promote further to improve health and wellbeing for travellers and locals alike.