“Expensive and worth the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kiyora Spa

Kiyora Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a provider of Thai-Lanna massage modalities incorporated with Western massage techniques. Including a FREE TRANSPORT SERVICE (within Chiang Mai City), we are dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage services to spa and massage lovers who are looking for quality service during their stay in Chiang Mai. We also offer Australian-made Biossentials(R) facials as well as therapeutic massages. Amongst tranquil and peaceful surrounds, we commit ourselves in affording the very highest standards of care and wellbeing for each and every Kiyora experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Expensive and worth the money”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had a two hour Thai-Yoga massage with a highly skilled, professional at Kiyora Spa and it is definitely among the top 3 massages I have ever had. The spa itself is beautiful; immaculate, stylish and serene. Clients enter a state of relaxation upon entering the outdoor lounge with its wooden deck and water pools. The staff welcomed me warmly and was informative about the services available. While enjoying a cool drink prior to my treatment, I was (for the first time in any Southeast Asian spa) asked to fill out a form regarding the type of pressure I wanted, if there were areas that required special attention or those I wanted the therapist to avoid. Again, highly professional.
The massage was invigorating, my therapist knowledgeable regarding anatomy and physiology and concerned about my comfort. After my treatment I was offered hot ginger tea, sticky rice and mango as well as an evaluation form regarding my experience

5 Thank Advenmom
Shotmaker23, Public Relations Manager at Kiyora Spa, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time post a review.

Our team was ecstatic when we received your review. We practise and train our staff to be able to deliver the service that you have described, which we believe should be a standard at all spas to ensure the wellbeing of the guest is well taken care of.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our spa again soon.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome Aromatherapy Massage”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Kiyora Spa & Massage got a good online booking system. We got our reservation confirmed promptly. The complimentary pick-up and drop-off service was great and the driver gave us good recommendations on the nearby sightseeing spots. The ambience of the premises was good and the aromatherapy massage was very good and relaxing.

A pleasant surprise: the therapists did pay attention to the form we filled in before the therapy session, not just the force required / positions to be focused on but also the personal details. It was my boyfriend's birthday the next day and they said 'happy birthday' to him before we left.

Just one minor improvement: the foot reflexology was not done well on the massage bed. The therapists could not exert the right force on the right acupuncture points of the feet.

We will visit Kiyora again in our next trip to Chiang Mai.

4 Thank Sandy P
Thank you for taking the time post a review.

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience and appreciated the attention to detail we provided. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our foot reflexology treatment which we have placed corrective and preventative measures to ensure that the overall delivery of the massage is improved across the board.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our spa again soon.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome Couples Package”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I were picked up from our hotel by the driver which was convenient. Reception service was helpful and friendly. We both enjoyed our spa packages. The therapists were attentive and well trained and seem to genuinely care if we were comfortable. It was great value compared to other spas in Thailand.

4 Thank Raymond M
Shotmaker23, Public Relations Manager at Kiyora Spa, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for your timely review. Our whole team is ecstatic that you and your wife enjoyed your experience with us. We try to do 100 things, 100% better at Kiyora to assure a spa experience that can be compared with the very best.

Happy travels!

Shanghai, China
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Stop looking and book now”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I had a four hour spa treatment that included a facial reflexology body scrub and deep tissue massage. It was amazing!!! The staff was very professional and made you feel very comfortable. The location is absolutely beautiful. They will pick you up from your hotel and they also give you a discount for booking online. The only problem I had was I shortened my body scrub time and expected it to lower the price but it didn't so clarify that if you shorten any times.

2 Thank KatieinChina
Shotmaker23, Guest Relations Manager at Kiyora Spa, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you so much for your review.

It is of great pleasure to be able to provide a service that all our guests can enjoy and appreciate. Our staff are trained to understand what great customer service is, how it's delivered and why it is important. We're so very happy that you had an excellent experience with us.

We are all about personalization. Shortening and lengthening treatments or packages are aspects we feel are extremely important for our guests. Most of our treatments (all massages) generally get a discount in relation to a lesser time period. However, the same amount of product is actually used with body scrubs and wraps (and facials), which is the key factor of our pricing for these services. We apologize that this wasn't made clear to you during your visit. We will endeavour to improve our communications regarding personalization details so that there are no misunderstandings or unmet expectations.

We hope to see you again.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The best spa ever”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Amazing facilities and outstanding service.
Had one of the spa packages in a private room with private bathroom and the same therapist for 3,5h.
The attention to details is impressive! The therapeutist tools special care about the at condition protecting always my chest and back with extra towels to not make me sick.
At the end had a very nice mango stick rice.
Complimentary pick up / drop off if you choose one of the spa treatments.
I travel a lot to Asia, had visited a lot of spas? But this one is so far my favorite!
Good value of money.

1 Thank Vanitcha
Thank you for your timely review.

We are overwhelmed and flattered that we are your favourite spa across the whole of Asia knowing that you have visited some great spas during your travels. We're glad that you enjoyed and appreciated our hospitality and hope to see you again if you ever have another wellness stint to Thailand.