We Valley Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Huen Jao Ban(Chiang Mai)
View Hotel
Green Lake Resort(Chiang Mai)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Khum Phucome Hotel(Chiang Mai)
Malin Residence(Chiang Mai)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree shuttlecoffee machineairport shuttlebad smellmaya shopping mallthe hotel staffdoi suthepold citybudget hotelwifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

the place is not too far from the airport and they provided pick-up car just for us. although the hotel is closer to the heart of the city, it is very peaceful, quiet, and relaxing. they have free bike for you to hop around, and their staffs can suggest good places withing biking distant. don't miss Oasis coffee shop!!! it's right around the corner.

overall the place is clean and staffs are nice. we didn't have car but they can arrange their bus service to popular places around town. however, to me the food is not too fond of. they have western breakfast buffet. i wish they could provide more Chiang mai local LOL

next time i visit i will definitely put this one on my top list.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
TumSurached, ผู้จัดการ at We Valley Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

ตอบ= We thank you for your comments on Tripadvisor.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in your hotel and appreciate the quality of our room

& our place & our staff.

Concerning our breakfast I will share your comments with our team

I am sure that this feedback will serve as and to continuously to all our staff.

Your feedback regarding We are taking the appropriate measures

Thank you again for sharing your experience and look forward to welcome you again soon.

Best regard.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed three nights at the hotel, we had a bad experience else where and found We Valley on booking.com
The staff is beyond great, friendly, helpful and made us truly feel at home. The hotel is a little way from old town but they gave is rides in multiple times. They even gave is a ride to the supermarket and back one evening so we could get a bottle of wine. The rooms are very clean, Ac works good, and the bed was comfortable! We would stay here again and will recommend it to our friends. The beach cruisers they provide we're also fun to justs ride around locally. New hotel with modern feel!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Surached K, ผู้จัดการ at We Valley Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Our Precious Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be passing on your feedback to my team. I was delighted that you liked your experience at our hotel. It was so wonderful to hear that you enjoy the location and the area around the hotel as well. I look forward to welcoming you back personally on your next visit.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had a very good experience when we stayed in the We Valley Boutique Hotel for 10 days during the last Chinese Spring Festirval. It's our homelike hotel, so we all called it "We Hotel" in brief. All of the services here, such as room condition, breakfast, WiFi, bikes are nice. If we visit Chang Mai next time, we will still select "We Hotel". Our travel team includes 10 friends from Suzhou and Shanghai, China. Kangmin Yu

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Our Precious Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hotel . We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our friendly staff and our delicious breakfast! We hope to welcome you again!
Best regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We valley Nice place and good to sleep, when you want to be quite We valley is the best choice, and this place good service not far from center of ChiangMai, have a car service to Nimman road or the airport, about the room so big convenient when you take a rest here , and good breakfast ^^

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Phitchaphat

Dear KhunPhitchaphat
We highly appreciate your comments and thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at We Valley Boutique . It is always a pleasure to receive a feedback.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I stayed 5 nights in early April 2004. I was promptly picked up at the airport by hotel staff. This service is at no cost and provided by the hotel. Check-in went smoothly with Ooh. She was friendly and informative about the free mini bar, breakfast, free bicycle use provided to all guests, and car service drop off and pick up provided at no additional cost. I used this service to be dropped off at the night bazaar, and at Payap University. The rooms are excellent as to be expected from a hotel that is fairly new. Safes are provided in each room. The rooms are well furnished and everything is brand new. Cable tv, mini bar, daily maid service, large restroom/shower. Breakfast is fresh since it is made to order. It was included with the hotel/room rate. I also booked a tour to Wat Rong Khun (white temple), golden triangle and hill tribe (long neck people). Yes, you can conveniently book travel tours from the hotel. Ooh was nice enough to show me all the available tours. The manager Nim, was very friendly, and often asked how my stay was and if there was anything I needed. I was extremely pleased with all of the staff, as they are very friendly, and attentive. I highly recommend this hotel. JOHN A.

Room Tip: I enjoyed looking out of my window to see the green landscape. I liked the location because I could enjoy the peace and quiet, but could ask the staff to drop me off any where I wanted to go.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank John A

Dear Mr. John A.
Thank you for sharing your comments about We Valley Boutique on Trip Advisor.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your holidays among us.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your facilities and services so much. We will pass on your comments to our team. They will be delighted to read them. I am sure they will help us to keep and even improve our commitment to guest service.
We will continue working to improve our services following your comments and would have pleasure in welcoming you again in the nearest future.
Best Regards,