Puripunn Baby Grand Boutique Hotel
Le Meridien Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$155
US$134
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$446
US$307
Agoda.com
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$125
US$66
US$137
US$108
Agoda.com
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort(Chiang Mai)
US$295
US$228
Anantara.com
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$31
All reviewstuk tuktucked awaypuripunn deluxenight marketan oasisold citycentral courtyardhotel ownersmall hotelthe ground floorping riverbusy citybeautiful hotelbeautiful poolour honeymoonquiet locationfree shuttle
Reviewed 1 March 2011

pleasant stay. healthy food. staff are friendly. my baby like playing in the bathroom.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2011

i still stay here now..but feel it should be more valuable in such a high price.
room is clean but small, especially bathroom is too too too small and hard to be dry..
trees shows nature but make me see no view of the pool and garden whwn stay in my private balcony.
staff is friendly but not as warm as other hotels I stayed in BKK &CNX and always forget my room number...give me wrong key..
you know, I pay high price to relax here as my last destination in Thailand on this trip.
I prepare to stay a whole day in a luxury hotel to relax and restrat my energy yo face heavy work after come back to office.
BUT, feel not so relax here. maybe I am not the one who for bontique style.
however, quality of breakfast is good, free tuk tuk with time table is good.
small scale with only 30 rooms may be good because not so noisy and crowdly...
if more service and private space, will be better.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Jasmineli
Reviewed 20 February 2011

The Puripunn is a very beautiful and serene hotel and the staff are amazingly friendly and attentive. The attention to detail is excellent from the rooms to the outdoor areas to the food. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and even though the hotel itself is gorgeous, it's the friendly, warm staff that make it special.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 13 February 2011

We stayed in Puripunn New Years 2009/10. It was a unique experience launching lanterns from the swimming pool area at midnight after sumptuous local banquet. A first class experience. We have travelled extensively around SE ASIA over the past five years and this hotel it first class. Don't be put off by local suburban Chaing Mai location. We travelled to Golden Triangle went rafting and elephant riding but Puripunn was our base and sanctuary. Tuk Tuk to town was great.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2011

We were totally satisfied with Puripunn.From the moment we stayed the staff couldn't do enough for us. the actual hotel is a totally serene environment. The rooms were comfortable but more than anything just being here and enjoying the environment was wonderful. We even returned for an overnight when our air travel brought us through Chiang Mai, we chose to come back through here.
Walking back into the hotel was like coming home.
I recommend requesting a room on the ground floor, around the pool.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple