Stayed here after reading reviews on this site and were very happy that we did. Other reviews here are pretty accurate but to be brief:
- The rooms are simply but tastefully furnished and spotlessly clean.
- The communal area downstairs is a lovely relaxing place to sit and read.
- The staff are really friendly and helpful.
- The breakfasts were pretty good but shame there is no Asian option.
- The location was perfect for us. Nice and quiet but in easy reach of places you might want to go.
- Free internet is very handy.
I guess it's not the cheapest option in Chiang Mai and it doesn't have a pool but it was the favourite place we stayed and we'd definitely stay there again.
Finally, I know they read the reviews on this site so I just want to add my thanks to everyone in the Vacation Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Chiang Mai, our friendly family-run guesthouse offers you a great place to relax and enjoy your vacation. We are perfectly situated within a short stroll of Chiang Mai's most renowned temples and attractions, including the Chiang Mai's "must see" Sunday night market. All rooms are equipped to ensure a soothing and pleasant stay, with private bathroom, mini-fridge, drinking water, air conditioning, TV and wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The 3 Sis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 3 Sis Hotel Chiang Mai