This is a great quiet place on the edge of the city.
The staff was great and helpful. The rooms were quite nice and clean. The pool was fantastic! Great place if you need peace and quiet.
We paid a little more to have breakfast included which was very good. Not a large variety but good.
Since the location was farther out, some of the sungtows (taxis) wouldn't take us there or just charged us 200 baht flat. But it was no problem. We had to walk down the main road to go catch a taxi to get into town but we asked the receptionist to call one for us on occasion with no problem.
If you walk down the road there is also a 7-11 and ATMs there. On the main road there are restaurants and plenty of food. There was also a spa and a fitness center at the property but we didn't use them.
It's a great value and very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience your six senses in the land of Ayatana. Ayatana Hamlet and Spa, Chiang Mai, is a small, friendly and comfortable hotel designed and decorated in the northern Lanna style. AS you walk in from the city to this little hideaway, a welcome smile awaits you and willing hands attend to your every need throughout your stay. Whether relaxing by the pool, enjoying a good meal or simply spending quiet time in your artistically designed room, you are guaranteed a great stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your B2 Ayatana Premier Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayatana Hamlet & Spa, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ayatana Hamlet And Spa, Chiang Mai
- Ayatana Hamlet Hotel Chiang Mai