Quiet surroundings not far from Chiang Mai University, good value for money and clean.
First impression was a bit disappointing, it seems a bit old judging by the reception lobby and the outdoor furniture. But NICE SURPRISE when we went to the room which was very clean and cool as it's very hot there. Quiet surroundings, perfect if you enjoy to be a bit outside the busy old city center and touristic places. Located in a small alley next to C.M University, loads of good street food stalls around. It's better to rent a motorbike which hotel staff can arrange for you, very helpful ! They can help you arrange anything you need, very good service. Wooden strucrure of the rooms make them also not that well isolated to noise, mainly made by the other customers next door or kids playing by the swimming pool at night. Except that it was in overall a great choice in my opinion, better than being in the crowded area. Relaxed nice retreat ! Breakfast is correct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience your six senses in the land of Ayatana. Ayatana Hamlet and Spa, Chiang Mai, is a small, friendly and comfortable hotel designed and decorated in the northern Lanna style. AS you walk in from the city to this little hideaway, a welcome smile awaits you and willing hands attend to your every need throughout your stay. Whether relaxing by the pool, enjoying a good meal or simply spending quiet time in your artistically designed room, you are guaranteed a great stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Sawasdee, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your B2 Ayatana Premier Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayatana Hamlet & Spa, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ayatana Hamlet And Spa, Chiang Mai
- Ayatana Hamlet Hotel Chiang Mai