“Great apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cheriiel
Melbourne, Australia
“Great apartment”
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I booked 7 nights here.
Thanut the owner was great. He was constantly in touch checking that things were made easy for our arrival.
The apartment is very small but it was spotless It was very new and modern. The bed was very comfortable. The pool was great. The internet was the best we had struck in Thailand.
I believe this would be perfect for people working in Chiangmai that have their own vehicle to get around.
We were told by Thanut that we would need a car or bike to get around but we thought we would be able to rent one nearby, unfortunately this was not the case.
We ended up paying the extra and spending 4 nights in the hub of Chiangmai simply because it was easier.
Our only other real problem was that we could not get the television to work in English, which meant that the couple of evenings we spent their were a little boring.
The "cable" works of the internet and I am not sure if it was the way the television was set up or that we just had no idea what we were doing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fast internet
Liked least: The Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
11 Nov 2014
Thank you for your review.
Guests are advised to have own vehicle or rent a car or motorbike while staying at this property.
Car rental can easily be managed at the airport or city center.
In this case, if only the guest had let me know that they couldn't find a car rental nearby, I can help order one to be delivered at the apartment easily. As the guest hadn't communicate their problem to me, I didn't have opportunity to offer any help. I want every guests to have good experience staying at my place and enjoy their time in Chiang Mai. Hope this communication problem wont happen again to future guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing