I stayed at Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort (Chiang Mai) for 2 nights from 22 to 24 May 12. The resort was ... WoW. Starting from the reception, I was checked in within minutes upon arrival. The staff was very helpful and friendly throughout my stay in the resort. The room was another pleasant surprise - the bedroom was more than large enough for 2; the washroom had a very nice bathtub (and you can watch TV as you relaxed in the tub); the balcony had a sofa-bed where you could chill the night away. Every morning at 0730am, there is an alm-giving at the riverside jetty; a monk will row his boat over for the ceremony (please check exact timing from the hotel staff) - very meaningful. The spa services were also very decent; breakfast wasn't a huge spread but delightful enough.
Thanks for the hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai