Beautiful hotel with great views. The pool was fabulous and had a swim up bar. There were two weddings there within our 3 night stay. Little inconvenience as you felt guilty about swimming in the pool as the happy two said their vows. Other than that, the lobby got extremely quiet and dim by about 10pm making you feel like a rebel for getting in at 11pm. All in all, the rooms were fabulous with the bathrooms being the spectacular! Each has its own water feature, a huge tube, and a spacious glass door shower. Teak wood is everywhere which really classes up the joint. ;-) Beautiful campus and comfortable lodging. What else could you ask for?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai