My friend and I spent 3 nights at the Ratilanna as part of a tour group. We absolutely loved it. As other reviewers noted, it is not within easy walking distance from the night market but the hotel took us there in their van and we easily got a tuk-tuk to bring us back to the hotel. Our room was beautiful and very large. The bathroom was also huge and had a water feature next to the large tub. The sound of running water was very soothing. Our balcony and the day bed were large and very nice. The hotel areas are lovely...beautiful infinity pool next to the river, very pretty lobby, and a really pretty Buddhist temple. Staff is very nice and very accommodating. Breakfasts were very good. We had room service on the night we arrived and the food was excellent and maybe the best meal we had in Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai