The Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort is located in Chiang Mai about 2 minutes via tuk tuk from the Night Market. The Hotel is beautiful, has a great pool, delicious food, the rooms are big and comfortable (nice shower, separate tub, nice comfy bed and great pillows). The Staff are friendly and willing to help with anything you need. They have a Tour Desk (the Tour Desk guy has a bit of attitude unlike everyone else in the Hotel Staff, but he tries to be helpful). The pool is nice but need to improve chairs and cushions need to be replaced. Overall this place is nice, quiet and perfect for a relaxed holiday vacation. The front desk staff went above and beyond to make our stay great. Thanks!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai