We have been staying in the hotel for 2 nights during the beginning of songkran festival 2014.
The hotel is in the middle between airport and old city / night bazaar.
The room we received was good (2 twin beds as reserved). Only problem was the room (#1018) was a bit "inner" room in the ground flor. Every body who walked near pool could see inside.
Breakfast was good we good choices.
Service was very carry. We needed help twice from the concierge and they were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai