What a wonderful evening we had with friends. The Brazilian style BBQ restaurant, Mira Terrace, is not just beautiful but the service and food were 5 star. It is an oasis among mediocre restaurants in the area. Yes, it is expensive but it was worth ever Baht we paid. There was only one complaint we had. The "singer" that night was awful. Can't carry a tune and totally ruined the song "Memories" for me. Please find someone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai