Wow. Our family’s first time in Chiang Mai and our first visit to the Ratilanna. What a beautiful hotel. We stayed 4 nights and had huge adjoining rooms with our children. The rooms and bathrooms were beautifully decorated and very luxurious. The gardens were very well maintained and beautiful. The pool was warm but a great place to relax. Breakfasts were great, good variety and very fresh. The food at the restaurants was more expensive than food in town, but the quality was very good and service was great. Some great piano playing while dinner was being served. Located a little way out of town, but taxi fares aren’t that expensive. Not sure if this hotel is designed with children in mind, but the staff made sure the kids were welcome. This hotel is a thing of beauty located on the river. It has made me want to stay again. Thanks for an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai