The staff at this hotel are extremely pleasant and helpful at all times. We found the accomodation was very clean and luxurious. The swimming pool was wonderful and refreshing and we enjoyed every minute of our stay here. When my wife was unwell during our stay we were taken immediately by the hotel to a local chemist despite it being latre at night. We would reccomend this beautiful hotel to anyone thinking of stopping in Chiang Mai and we would love to return here.
Down side (small thing)the internal day trip desk is rather expensive as you would expect in comparison to arrangements you can make outside of the hotel. We would reccomend the riverside restaurant for good inexpensive food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai