Right now I'm hanging around in the common area of the Green Tulip Guesthouse with a pineapple shake and some really nice music at the background. I must say this is really one of the nicest hostels I ever stayed in. I'll make a bullet list of everything I love, but the staff... the staff is amazingly friendly and helpfull and definitely deserve an extra mention. Cheers, Stella!
- clean rooms (gets cleaned everyday) and nicely decorated as well.
- open atmosphere
- extra help with your bookings and reservations, like day trips.
- good location. You can go anywhere in Chiang Mai town for about 40 baht (1 euro) or less with the red cars.
- supermarket, restaurants, coffee places, ATM, spa's, temples et cetera all within walking distance.
- good wifi and aircondtioning (!!!)
Been here for over a week now and feel sad about leaving. Will definitely stay here again when I come back to Chiang Mai.More