For my last night in Chiang mai - i opted to stay at Rimping Village - based on the strength of the views on trip advisor, I wished i stayed longer. It was located just on the outskirts of the centre of town - but this was more than made up by the incredibly friendly and helpful staff and the excellent room. If i were to come back to Chiang Mai, i would definitely head back to this hotel.
My only minor qualm was the mosquitoes when i entered the room. I think they should have sprayed it before i got in, as i had to go on a mosquito killing spree - i don't mind killing the odd few, but i ended up killing around a dozen. Apart from this minor issue, everything else was superb, the staff even lent me their work computers to use the internet when the others were being used. Plus, before i left for the airport and had already checked out, i was able to use a shower room - something i highly appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai