When we looked at the reviews other people had written about Rimping Village we thought that they we overstating how nice it was. They weren't-- this place is wonderful! From the moment we arrived we felt lucky to be there. The staff was so friendly and helpful that we
felt like they were family. The morning breakfasts were delicious and the dining area right beside the pool was lovely. Our room was large with comfortable beds and a sitting area. The bathroom was unexpectedly nice with both a large shower and separate tub. The location was great-- we felt like we were far away from the bustle of the city but it was less than a ten minute walk to town. If we're ever back in Chiang Mai we will definitely stay at Rimping Village again. We had a perfect stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai