Fabulous stay at Rimping village. Only stayed here for 2 nights and wished we could stay for longer. Probably the best hotel we have stayed at, mainly down to the impeccable service from all the extremely friendly staff. The staff were also helpful in recommending activities and excursions, all of which were brilliant. Great breakfast too. Running out of superlatives to describe this hotel. If you are debating where to stay book this place now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai