This is a great mid priced hotel just across the river from the night market. Large rooms and ours had a private balcony. There is also a large pool. The staff are excellent and helpful in booking restaurants and massages. Their English is also very good. We couldn't find any faults at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai