We recently stayed at the Rimping Village Hotel in Chiang Mai. From the moment we arrived nothing was too much trouble for the friendly staff. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite (room 413) the room was spacious and very comfortable although we had some local wildlife nearby (rooster starting about 4am) that was a little noisy. the facilities are excellent and the hotel is located just a short ten minute walk from the Chiang Mai night market (walking street) and other attractions (shopping centre, temples etc). The best thing about the hotel was the staff. They went to the trouble of learning our names and arranging any tours or activities for us. They really made us feel like we were the only guests. I would certainly recommend Rimping Village Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai