Quite colonial in its feel, this is a quiet and charming hotel, rooms were very clean and comfortable, the family room an excellent size, well thought out, especially with the little touches like mosquito coils being lit outside the rooms every evening.
We stayed 5 nights and we could have happily stayed longer. The pool was a decent size to lazy around and though the hotel is further out of town it is really easy to get in via foot or tuk tuk. We ate here one night, and the food was very good.
One massive shout out must go to the staff, who were fantastic, so professional, friendly and helpful, they really went out of their way to help and always with a smile - they were the nicest we encountered during the whole trip. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai