My boyfriend and I had been travelling for 2 months and wanted a bit of luxury, and we definitely got it! The rooms are nice and spacious with fridge, aircon, amazing showers and safe. The whole hotel is set out like a little village, with the pool as the centre piece. The breakfast in the morning has english and thai food and was always gorgeous. We wanted to see the city so asked the hotel staff where to go - they were extremely helpful and showed us a few places on the map. We took one of the bikes from the store which are free and travelled around the 1 mile square city stopping off at the places they had recommended which were all fantastic. Little touches such as Anti mosquito candles being lit, and fresh fruit in the room everyday really made our stay that little bit more amazing.
Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai