My sister and I stayed at Rimping Village for 4 nights in December 2013. Our reservation at the hotel included a ride to/from the airport, which was prompt on both arriving and leaving. It's a beautiful place to stay! We loved relaxing on the deck by the giant banyan tree when we weren't running around Chiang Mai. We were able to walk into the old town area of the city (maybe 20 minute walk). The front desk staff are also helpful in setting up tuktuk rides if needed to go anywhere. There's a grocery store within easy walking distance of the hotel as well where we picked up water/snacks. Our room was spacious and clean (It was located in the separate building that's back from the parking area). We also had a great balcony. We didn't have any problems with noise. The breakfast was a buffet style with Thai food, more Western food (bacon, eggs), yogurt, and fruit - super yummy! We ate at the hotel for dinner a couple times too and really liked the food then as well. Everybody at the hotel was helpful and nice. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai