I LOVED everything about my stay at Rimping Village.
The staff were amazing (nothing was ever too much trouble), the facilities were wonderful and clean, the breakfast was a delicious way to start the day and the location was fantastic.
I hope to come back again some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai