From our initial airport reception to our final departure, our treatment by Rimping's staff was excellent! It is truly indicative of what a boutique hotel is about, as the staff seem to know you and are there to be of service, and are always there to help. Kate in particular was exceptional in helping us deal with Lao airlines after a flight was cancelled with late notice, and was even prepared to provide us with free airport transfers when we were not staying at Rimping Village! The location is fantastic, the pool is really enjoyable after a day's shopping or touring and the breakfast, and particularly the fresh fruit and coffee, was to die for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai