Spent 3 nights in March 2014 at Rimping Village and loved it. Right off the bat, we knew we were in good hands as the staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. The hotel has a nice little restaurant with outdoor seating. I thought the food was decent. Didn't spend too much time at the pool, but it's nice to have the option to take a dip on a hot day. I thought the location was great. A bit of a walk to the old city, but very doable, and an easy tuk tuk ride. Night Bizarre area is a pretty short walk. Rooms were nice, beds a bit stiff for my liking, but not uncomfortable. We did have a random infestation of bugs (they didn't bite), but the staff cleared them from the room promptly. One great perk is the free bikes on site - a great mode of transportation for those who aren't intimidated by the traffic in the city. I recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai