Nice small hotel, minutes form the night bazaar which I found frankly to be overrated. Been there done that, maybe that's why. Very friendly staff, happy to help.
Small place, so has a boutique charm with a small restaurant and its own pool. They have outsourced locations for massages, and will gladly arrange a taxi.
Staff went out of their way to help us plan our day's outings. The small restaurant had a pleasant feel around it with attentive staff. Breakfast was adequate - but then I'm no longer the big eater I used to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai