I stayed at Rimping Village in July for 8 nights with my 2 primary aged children. It was our second stay, having spent a few days here last year. Cannot say enough about this boutique style hotel. Fantastic location, lovely facilities, great pool, comfortable rooms and the friendliest and most helpful staff I have encountered on my travels. You will not be disappointed! Would love to go back again one day. Thank you to everyone at Rimping Village for making our stay such a great one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai