We stayed here for three nights and each was perfect. This is not understated,"EVERYONE!" is extremely courteous and wants your stay to be pleasurable. The desk receptionists warmly greeted us, the kitchen staff presented delicious foods, and my daughter never wanted to leave the pool area. The deluxe room is spacious and very comfortable. The grounds and the room are clean and neatly kept. I would return tomorrow if possible. Your family will enjoy the 5 star hospitality and you will find the RimPing and great value.
Thank you, Rimping staff,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai