We spent in Rimping Village 4 nights, 7-11/03/2010 and really enjoyed. We travelled from north to south and stayed in few hotels during this trip, then really we can compare Thai hotels including even 5 star hotels- please find other review. Staff is outstanding, very friendly and helpful, speak good english. They will help you with everything, will book trips for you, let you use their mobile free of charge. Hotel has good wireless connection and also laptop in lobby, all free of charge. Staff in this hotel made our stay in Chiang Mai very memorable and made our life easy, this what you need travel first time in Thailand.
Magdalena, Hull, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai