We stayes 4 nights at Rimping Village. The breakfarst was always good with fruits, bacon,ham egss, cereals etc etc . no complaints on the. room On the seconf floor, quiet and clear. Anayway you do not stay in your room in Chiang Mai, so many things to do. Nice pool, usually quiet when you do not have some Indians kids running and yelling all the time any time. Never say a so stupid families. Finally, the staff are very good at given advices and telling things to do. they called the tuk-tuk whenever we need it and even recommend a tour guide. Of course other peoples can have a different opinon but for the money we foud it very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai