Stayed at the hotel for four nights. Not long enough! We caught the overnight sleeper train from Bangkok. Train got in late and Rimping kept breakfast on for us. That was just the start of our fantastic stay here. The staff could not do enough for us, they were the most friendly, courteous and gracious people I met in my whole 18 days in Thailand. The family rooms were very very spacious, huge bath, flat screen t.v. There were also bikes, made getting around so easy. The internet was free and if it was being used the staff would offer a laptop for use. Breakfast was made to order, and if the kids slept in they would take them some breakfast. Food and drinks within hotel were very reasonably priced. My family will definately come back here, this was one of our favourite places in Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai