The staff, the facilities, the friendliness, and more all added up to make this fairly small family run hotel a pleasure to stay at!!! From the moment of being met at the airport to our farewells at the same place, I felt that we were being hosted by friends, these friends being the hotel staff. They saw to our every need with an enthusiastic friendship. Our room, the pool, the free wreless Internet connection, the car that met us at the airport, and everything I can think of was of the highest standard and in perfect working order. It was our pleasure satying at the hotel. They even provided bicycles for their guests to use (with no charge) whenever they chose to ride. It was like an oasis in an otherwise old and somewhat run down area, yet it was a mere 10 minute walk to "downtown Chiang Mai". What a great hotel, run by the friendliest and most competent staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai