Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Will I

Manager is incredibly helpful

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Nov 2018
The room here is clean and modern, very comfortable and the location is in an excellent part of town.

The best thing for us was the incredibly helpful manager: we needed to get to the airport the day after the Lantern Festival and found it hard to arrange transport. He ended up driving us himself in his own car! He's a real gem.
Date of stay: November 2018
Room Tip: Rooms overlooking road are a bit noisy
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
£307
    £246
    £286
View more hotels in Chiang Mai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The room was quite okay. Very small but okayish clean. So we could be quite happy with the room and the owner seems to be helpful at first. However if you do not book as he recommends or do not follow his advice he gets kind of rude and ignorant. We booked a jungle trekking tour and a zipline Tour via a Travel Agency and not as his house and he kind of annoyingly asked us why we didn’t book it at his guesthouse. When we wanted to book an elephant sanctuary tour via him he tried to convince us to take the tour he recommends and was mad when we persisted on taking the other tour. „But you won’t be able to complain if it’s not good“.
Additionally, it is very loud at some nights. Staff or family from the guesthouse or other people laughing and shouting very loud without caring about other guests.
However the location is quite good as you can reach the old town very quickly and shops and restaurants are around.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I travelled solo and booked an economy room. I paid less than £160 for 9 nights as I was visiting my son.
No window as such in my room and the bathroom window backed onto the reception area. The person on night shift in the reception had the TV on very loud and I had to ask twice to turn it down as I couldn't sleep.
Bed was comfortable but set into the corner so not suitable for a couple. Fine for 1 person.
Guest house is family run and no-one spoke English apart from one guy who was very helpful for my first 3 days then when he discovered I had booked a tour independently he was furious and didn't speak to me for the rest of my stay.
No-one offered me cushion for the sun-lounger - I didn't know they were available before I tried to be understood for 1 hour.
Pool was nice and it is in a good location just very unfriendly. If they are unable to communicate with English speaking visitors they should not accept them.

Room tip: Economy room behind reception very noisy and only suitable for one person
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Location is pretty good as is the swimming pool. Room we had was very small and had nowhere to put anything. Very cramped. Nowhere to dry stuff after it rained so room felt and smelt damp. Didn't get the warmest welcome when we arrived either. Probably better options out there for the same budget.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank cris_clark2000
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Close to the center and most important places as the sunday market. Very friendly staff. Good rooms, I have shared one with twin beds with a friend during 3 days in Chiang Mai. You can rent a bike or any bus ticket on there. Clean rooms.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice accommodation! The rooms are clean and well looked after, the staff is friendly and very helpful. We booked a room but the A/C was broken the night before so they placed us in a larger room for the same price. You can book tours and arrange your further travels with them if you want. All in all a very pleasant stay at Nat Len Boutique Guesthouse!

Date of stay: December 2017