Open today: 08:00 - 17:30
More Information

Ways to Experience TBB Tours
from US$1,791.64
More Info
All reviews mae hong son loop these guys northern thailand day tour north tour dirt bike tour leader amazing trip at home honda bikes route ride pillion sweeper tik nat
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2019

Thanks to Jeff and Aw, Marcus and Tik, and Nat our support driver for a fabulous time. Enjoyed the fast sweepers and tight switchbacks, some amazing mountain and rural scenery, best accommodation and learning to speak with the lovely people in the Land of Smiles. Hope to return someday. Give these guys your support - they offer a terrific service.

Date of experience: December 2019
Bikeypikey, Owner at TBB Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Hi Joe,

Belated Happy New Year - it's been flat out since I met you. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year! Yep, as always, it was a great trip enjoyed by all and I hope your Thai is coming on - I'll test you when I see you again in December. Ha ha ha!

Cheers & take care,

Reviewed 30 November 2019

Everything about the 4 day Mae Hong Son Loop tour was fantastic. Top of the list was the ride itself.....exhilarating! Hour after hour, day after day, the flowing corners just kept on coming. The roads were in great condition, which gave you the confidence to push through corners. Minimal traffic made the riding so much more enjoyable. My bike, a Honda CB500, was in very good condition and ideal for this type of ride (especially for the more vertically challenged of us). Beautiful scenery, especially the overnight stay in Mae Hong Son. I couldn't fault the accommodation and meals. The side excursions were interesting. A very big thanks to Jeff and the team for organising and executing such a great tour. Special thanks to Tick for all those extra little things she did for us on tour, often behind the scenes. Can't wait to return to this part of the world again.

Date of experience: November 2019

Hi Ken,

It was great to meet you and glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. I hope that you are OK whilst the terrible fires rage in your country.

Keep in touch as you'll be welcome back to ride again anytime. Cheers and all the best for 2020.

Reviewed 28 November 2019

Excellent in every conceivable way. Organised and supported by Jeff in the support truck . Led by the lead rider who set a perfect pace and and importantly Tick the local officially authorised tour rep who smooths out everything . She brought a real Thai charm to the whole thing with an efficiency and smile that you can't buy . Unbeknown to me at the time of signing up if the tour does not have an official lour guide , if things go pear shaped you can end up in real mess so beware whose tour you choose.Not all do !
Who would have thought a Suzuki 650 VStrom could be so good 2 up ! Did the job so well given the varied terrain travelled . Totally sorted and reliable. Makes me question the choice of my own bike at home quite frankly . Hotels just fine . Food and coffee stops well timed . Would I go back and do another one ? Yes I would and will .

Date of experience: November 2019

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your kind and informative review. It was great to meet you and the lovely Sonia and we enjoyed both the riding and the socialising. Aside from being a legal necessity as you point out, Tik (TAT licenced guide) is a wonderful lady who's great at her job and obviously loves doing it.

I look forward to welcoming you back in November along with some of your "first timer" mates. Take care and all the best for 2020!

Reviewed 11 November 2019

Amazing 10 days on the Total North tour! The roads, the bikes, the roads, the adventure, the roads, the hospitality...and did I mention the roads? Jeff was a great host & tour leader, complimented by Nat...sweep, interpreter, local knowledge about the historic rocky crumbly things and all round good guy. Bikes were well suited to the task, in great condition with excellent tyres. Tour was really well organised with a good mix of accomodation - all comfortable, safe and clean and ready for us when we arrived (thanks Nat!). Definitely a riders ride with a good pace set on fantastic roads, but still time set aside to see some of the beautiful (and some obscure) parts of northern Thailand. I had my wife on board as a pillion and had no issues with anywhere we rode. I thoroughly recommend TBB Tours and have already decided to come back and do another ride with them. Thanks to all the TBB team, but particularly Pikey for his hospitality and Nat for his patience!

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Unclefester65
Bikeypikey, Owner at TBB Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2019

Thanks for your great review and your excellent video. I tried to link it but my repsonse got rejected as links are not allowed. It was a real pleasure riding with you all and yes, you'll be welcome back anytime! We'll keep the roads and bikes in good nick until your next visit ;-)

Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

A great week riding a loop (2,386km) from Chiang Mai up and around Mae Hong Son and across to the Thai round of the Moto GP in Buriram. The route included some of the most spectacular roads in Northern Thailand with 5 star accommodation each night. I really enjoyed the roads and the pace set by the tour guides was perfect for the group. Our native Thai tour guide rode in the support truck and handled all the paperwork at hotel check in and translated at meal times. The rental fleet of bikes were clean and all seemed well maintained. I highly recommend TBB tours and hope to share another adventure with them soon.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank TonyTug
Bikeypikey, Owner at TBB Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your kind review and it was a real pleasure having you in the group. You're welcome back anytime!