“A fantastic meal ...”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
United Kingdom
“A fantastic meal ...”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

although next time we'll share as it was absolutely huge! See photo. The Duke's was right over the road from the hotel where I was staying & I'm so glad that I went. Great price too at just 647 Baht = £11.69 for 2 steak salads, a coke, & a shake. One of the best meals that we ever had!

4 Thank DeuceWooo

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Awesome food, great night market location”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is a great restaurant find in Chiangmai: fabulous pub-grub type menu; great wait staff; nice location. Pizzas are baked in an open brick oven. Great value, worth the visit. Of the two locations, I prefer the night market venue. Ask to sit window-side upstairs, with great views of the night market and the endless tuk tuks riding by.

3 Thank Zelophehad
Aonang, Krabi
“Not going back”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nice welcome by staff...however when my food arrived. The. Vegetables of the day consisted of a c few sprigs of broccoli almost all,black, not sure if burnt or ? I asked the young waitress to,change it for me, they collected it,and nothing was served in place of it. I called over and asked a young man to,please bring me some vegetables he nodded and did not return.

I,thought the lack of my Thai language was the problem but before leaving I realised one of the staff could speak English quite well.

The staff are. Sry young and maybe they need more training to be alike to sort out any problems diners have with their food

It is was not a great meal and we will not return .

“Good food-poor service”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Myself an girlfriend visted dukea tonight as we new to thailand we thought we start here before we tried thai food. Meal was so good, the ribs are to die for. Although service was very poor having to find are own seat when we walked in. To constently having to call them for more drinks orders and they seemed very unintrested in been there. Tho the food was good so not all bad

1 Thank irishrambler0188
Richmond Hill, Georgia, United States
“Excellent place for good ole' American Food!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Excellent place to seek out some American food. They have steaks, burgers, fries, nachos, etc. Did I mention the array of desserts.... We ended up eating here 4 times during our stay in Chiang Mai- food was amazing!

1 Thank AaronandChelsea C