“Best View in Town”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tara T
“Best View in Town”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This condo is gorgeous! I don't think I could have found a better place to stay in Chiang Mai. The mountain views of Doi Suthep are perfect. The entire condo is perfect! Peter and Puy are very kind and helpful and the room is extremely comfortable. There are many restaurants and coffee shops nearby and on a cooler day, or evening, it's an easy walk to Maya mall. The scooter is an added bonus! If you're trying to decide where to stay in Chiang Mai, just choose this beautiful condo and you won't be disappointed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Jun 2017
Thank you for your nice review, please come back and visit us soon.
Thanks Peter and Puy
Barry S
Weipa, Australia
“Very comfortable place to stay!”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Suited me well. Everything I needed was reasonably close by, but I had the scooter to get around and see other things. This was my first time riding a scooter in Thailand and it was surprisingly easy! Peter, the owner was very helpful and nothing was a problem for him to make my stay enjoyable, thanks Peter, I will return!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Security, view and comfort
Liked least: Planes going past, but I didn't base the accommodation on planes
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Nov 2016
Barry, thanks for staying with us I am so glad you enjoyed our condo!
Please return 10% off for returning guests!
Peter& Puy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing