“Nice atmosphere. Excellent service. Ok food. Pricey. ”

Italics & Rise at Akyra Manor Chiang Mai
Ranked #12 of 2,549 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$3 - US$31
Description: Italics, Italian Cuisine and Rise Rooftop Bar bring Bangkok hip to Chiang Mai. An innovative bistro concept focusing on fashionable authentic flavors, coupled with unique decor complimented by the rooftop Bar and swimming pool area overlooking the beautiful Chiang Mai Landscape.
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Visited Italics for lunch, service was great. My mom and I were the second table in the whole restaurant, later the third table came in and was placed on a particular table right next to us sharing the same bench, almost sitting back to back, while they statf could've placed them in literally any other empty table. They were a loud family with two small children crying non-stop. We asked to switch to table, which I felt was a bit annoying to do mid-meal, however the staffs were very attentive and helpful.
We ordered the summer salad and mushroom risotto. I find the risotto a bit bland, could use a little more seasoning, and I expected a tastier dish since the price was higher than average italian restaurants in chiang mai; about the same price as good italian restaurants in bangkok that make tastier food.
Enjoyed the nice atmosphere nonetheless.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

The dinner that we eat was spaghetti with pesto and pizza masrums and one salad... The food was very tasty.. Also the view from the roof bar was really nice.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I had a great time at this bar which is on 7th floor. Perfect spot for sunset session and some good drinks. The outdoor pool is very refreshing and the view over Chiang Mai is the best in the city! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I have always loved Italian food like pizza etc. This is one of my favorite restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I recommend it. Servers are very welcoming and we have even gotten to know some of them as friends as well. I have been there for every meal and have been satisfied for every meal. Pizza for dinner and french toast for breakfast. Very delicious and a great environment. Atmosphere is very welcoming. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We had the summer salad, potato gnocchi and ham and spinach pizza. Very close to actual italian fare. Slightly expensive compared to local restaurants, but worth it.