- the entire guesthouse is beautiful, everything is clean and looks new;
- great pool and garden;
- delicious breakfast;
- towels changed daily, ok staff;
- location - 10-minute walk to Lamai beach (very nice beach, by the way) or the center of Lamai;
- good wi-fi connection;
- they offer laundry service;
- very good value for money.
Additionally, Kamil, the manager is very sociable. We enjoyed discussing with him about Nepal and other travel-related issues.
- we had an issue with some Russians who were disturbing guests with loud music at 2 a.m., but the manager solved the issue the following day;
- the fact that they don't have the reception open 24/7 is definitely a minus in these cases;
- the fixed shower (I prefer it to be flexible);
All in all, we would definitely return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Cottage Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.