Perfect place to stay away but not far from crowd. It's nice to be surrounded by animals (even they're in small cages) and the Hotel is no too bad. We choose the "Villa". BUT we had some very bad encounters in our room with more then one Tokai Ghekos, the biggest gheko, black and who bites!!! My wife and I and our friends was shocked by that and ask for better rooms. The stuff seemed not care too much about it. So we had a very bad experience.
Advice for other reviewers: be short and avoid personal facts if not about the hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort and its beach is perfect for families, but considering the size of this stunning beach, even romantic couples will find their quiet spot! Ocean Resort is set on approx. 130,000 square meters of absolute beach front land and offers 69 rooms and bungalows, some with private pool set inside a very mature tropical and enchanting garden. The concept of 'choice' is one of our key philosophies. Private beach BBQ's, adventure at Time Empire Park, Shark Aquarium and Exotic Bird Shows are just a few offerings ensuring your children will never get bored. The resort also operates a tour counter for sightseeing and transportation to the nearby nightlife and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Samui Orchid The Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Orchid Resort And Aquarium
- Samui Orchid Resort & Aquarium Hotel Koh Samui