Conrad Koh Samui
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Easy Time Resort(Taling Ngam)
1,299 results
All reviewszest restaurantjahn restaurantprivate poolfive islandsapple tvdirector of operationsbuggy servicehilton pointsbubble bathentertainment systembanyan treein villa diningmain poolbedroom villasunset viewnearby islandsrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2013

What can I say! The resort is stunning , the villas amazing with your own infinity pool which you can actually swim in and sit and watch the sun set but you are totally marooned there and the quality of food is not good. Even their Michelin star restaurant was disappointing and drastically over priced, £15 for a bottle of local water! Come on guys, get real.
The staff are fantastic, nobody could do enough for you.
All I can say is thank god for Hilton points, shame about being so isolated from the rest of the Island and the disappointing food.
The complimentary speed boat trip to a deserted Island was a real let down, the tide was coming in on the litter strewn beach. The hotel staff who were with us for over an hour could have used the time to at least clear all the hotel plastic water bottles from the beach and makeit a bit more presentable.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peter I
Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

I had stayed at w retreat ,vana belle and I recommend this place if you not travel with family ! Perfect view! Good for a couple or stay alone! You can relax and do your work all day in your room !! if you don't mind about beach here is the best choice! every room have a good view and worth for money!! I'll be back here again
See more photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/yoshida_101/sets/72157632831983613/

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Yoshida_101
Justin P, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Dear Yoshida_101,

We truly appreciate your kind words regarding your stay with us and are happy to hear you had a great experience. We hope to have the opportunity to host you once again on your next visit to Koh Samui.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Second annual stay, many more to come at Conrad KS. Villas are phenom and as seen in other reviews we go to do absolutely nothing other than relax and unwind at our villa.........and eat ! Roman is a tremendous asset as F and B Manager and suggested we do a dinner poolside. What an experience ! Romantic setup, staff attentive, food was a huge hit. Best mussels , Tom Yum style we ever had. Filet was perfect and done with a red wine reduction that was stellar. Wine selection was very nice and reasonable considering you are at true five star resort, in Koh Samui, and having a private dining experience. Exec Chef came to meet us. felt like absolute royalty. Thanks Roman......great idea , we will be in KS, every year for CNY and the Conrad is part of that routine. Well done by all ?

3  Thank gregg r
Justin P, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Dear Gregg r,

Thank you for your kind review on your recent stay at Conrad Koh Samui. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let the team and Roman in particular know that they helped you have a wonderful stay.

All of us at Conrad Koh Samui are looking forward to have you and your wife with us again. See you next year during Chinese New Year!

Reviewed 16 February 2013

We stayed in Feb. 2013 using Hilton points.

The villas are everything as spectacular as previous posts. We wanted a very private villa to enjoy textile free days at the infinity pool. We had requested 301 - 305 believing that would be the most private. However, upon arriving you could see straight down from the reception area to the pool. Decided that was not for us.

We were offered 307 and it appeared very private. Later, we discovered that villa 308 next to us had a window looking directly over our pool area. After passing by other villas it appears all units have these windows. From our villa you could look directly into the whole villa 306 deck area. We chose to keep the blinds closed for their privacy only to have the maids open them everyday. The only private area was close to the villa away from the pool.
Nite swimming is possible only with the pool lights off.

The 100s below the reception area and the 200s below the spa appeared most private but you may give up the views of being higher. Ask them to see several villas before you choose as they more than willing to do so.

Also, stay away from villas located close to Zest restaurant as you can hear them setting up breakfast at 5:00 and diners until close. Think clanging plates & dishes and loud parents with equally loud children (yes there were many children). We couldn't figure why anyone would take them to such a romantic place.

Tesco Lotus (like a large American style grocery store)is a great place to pick up supplies - wine, beer, liquor, cokes, etc. Beware that you can not buy any alcohol btw 14:00-17:00 for whatever reason. We picked up a styro foam cooler and picked up ice from Zest as there is no ice machines we could find.

The view from the villa at sunset is to die for! Better than the Conrad Maldives or the Hilton Moorea!

Room Tip: Ask to see Villa before choosing.
3  Thank gj3511gg

Dear gj3511gg,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Conrad Koh Samui experience with us. Your comment on villa privacy is much appreciated, as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better to meet guest expectations. Apart from this I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

My Wife and I stayed in Villa 306 for 4 nights, I wish we would have stayed longer! From check-in we were treated like royalty, even on a points say.My wife was even given an option as to what scent (3 available) she wanted for Lotion/Bath products!

Some folks complain about the lack of things to do at this hotel, that was what we liked best. After breakfast each morning we went back to the Villa and parked ourselves in our private infinity pool. I second everything Nathan K says in his review below, Heaven does exist on stilts in Koh Samui!

We had out driver stop at a grocery store, I would recommend doing this, but keep in mind that there is no room in the MINI-fridge unless you drink their Beer first. This is what I did, and the view makes the truly modest prices seem fair, trust me you wont mind! I paid the same price for a beer at the Hilton in Bangkok, A bucket, or two, of ice is only a phone call away for anything else that you need to chill.

The entire staff was awesome and our comfort was their ultimate concern from check in, to check out.

As for cost, we found the food to be quite reasonable considering you are so far away from town, and it is such a nice hotel.

Avoid the free boat tour, the island we were taken to was far from what you would expect from a hotel like the Conrad, we all demanded that we were taken back. It is had to believe that you can be upset about an island near this hotel, but you will be. Spend an extra afternoon enjoying your pool in the Villa!

I cant wait to come back to this property, I will definitely spend a week here next time!

Room Tip: Not a bad villa here, we were close to the pool and Zest (breakfast restaurant) so this was a plus.
4  Thank Angelo B

Dear Angelo B,

Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy everything Conrad Koh Samui has to offer, we pride ourselves on delivering great service and I will let my team know they contributed to your wonderful stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Koh Samui.