I stayied 3 nights and felt like
We were 2 adults and 2 kids.
Good thing is that kids meal is free.
Bad thing is that we have to have fun by ourselves
We had baby sitting service with reasonable price but baby sitters were changed every day.
Breakfast are almost same but look healthy
Dinner wasnt good on Ajure Bar & Grill. since too expensive and a cat was annoying us.
But you can forgive everything if you lay down on the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa