I really enjoy my stay because the hotel staffs were very freindly and kind. I had a special experience with Thai Boxing as one of the activities. It was fun. the shuttle bus was very helpful because the hotel location is a little far from the downtown in Samui, just like Chawen Beech or Lamai Beech. I could visit both of them and it was enjyoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Agoda, Splitty, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui