The view and the "Villas" are fantastic. One of the rare hotel rooms, where everything is as it should be, from the lightings control & placement, bathroom layout & amenities, wonderfully comfortable bed, the private pool overlooking the sea.... the professionalism of the house keeping, and all staff make you feel you are really welcome. Not a greeting where they were told to do, but that comes from the heart. We have not felt like this in Thailand for a long long time. The downside is the very small beach, and people afraid of height should be aware as the resort is on the mountain, so quite steep & hilly but this makes the view amazing and probably the best place to watch sunset over some cocktails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa