I'm probably not the right guy to write a review on a hotel like this one. Coming from a working class neighbourhood in Copenhagen, Denmark this stay was absolutely stunning. You don't walk on this hotel, you drive in small "golf ⛳ cars " from one place to another. Breakfast couldn't be better any place on this planet . We only stayed for 2 nights. The first night we had dinner at Zest (the main restaurant), and they served the best authentic food you can imagine. The second night at Jahn's (it will get its own review later). The staff, the surroundings, the rooms is just amazing. I can't say anything negative about this resort, maybe because I've never tried anything like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui