Conrad offers a great ocean view from the villa. But all in all the prices are far too high. People there are great and friendly, the villa is very nice, but some things do not match the price category: - small choice at breakfast very slight variety from day to day - food quality in the restaurant only medium - pool in the villa without any shadow - very small beach with 80% rocks - far away from the hot spot locations on the island (so perfect, if you like it quiet) All in all we had a nice stay, but the value for money is only 5/10 For the half price, we would come back ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui